Hi! Thanks for checking out who I am and what I do. I’ve lived and breathed Southern California residential real estate since 2008 and I’ve helped sell properties valued at over $10m to homes valued at $200,000. I specialize primarily in South Orange County, from the coast to Coto De Caza, as it’s where I’ve lived all over continuously since 1988 and now with my wife and two sons.
I first entered the residential real estate industry in my late 20s during the 2007 or 2008 Great Financial Crisis working for two different law firms in Lake Forest and Newport Beach. As a licensed foreclosure specialist, I helped advise other REALTORS, brokerage offices, and financially distressed borrowers with selling their home listings when values were far less than what people owed on them. During my tenure, I helped assist over 500 transactions representing over $300,000,000 in real estate assets while also traveling all over the United States meeting with and establishing working relationships with the top mortgage servicing companies like Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and GMAC.
Starting in 2014 when the economy finally recovered, I’ve been working exclusively as a full-time REALTOR and real estate advisor solely representing buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants all over California; continuously selling at least 10-20 homes each year.
And in 2021, I obtained a California Broker license License, passing the more comprehensive test to upgrade my standard Salesperson License earned in 2005.
My Promise to Clients
My role as a REALTOR isn’t some side hustle and I’m not part-time helping clients buy and sell real estate is all I’m dedicated to doing. And so when someone wants to work with me or needs my help, they get an agent that is:
- Accessible, communicates well, and is quick to respond.
- Proactive with expectations to alleviate surprises making a stressful process a happy one.
- Large network of local agents.
- Large network of local and vetted home services vendors.
- Liked by all other agents.
- Knowledgeable in standard, Orange County, and city or local area practices.
- Confident in all advice given with detailed explanations.
- Confident in what I don’t know but with resources and network to find answers.
- Empathetic and cater to my client’s needs.
I look forward to speaking with you!